Top Ten Tuesday #28

12:00 AM

Hosted by: Jamie from Broke and the Bookish

This Week's List:
August 6: Top Ten Books You Wish Had a Sequel 


It was hard to come up with ten because I never realized it before, but apparently I only read series.  Here are the few stand alones I have read that I wished hadn't ended so quickly.

Wait For You / Anna and the French Kiss / Pushing the Limits / Losing It / Cursed

I ran out of stand alones so I picked books that have companion novels.  I wanted more stories featuring Cam, Entienne, Noah, and Garrick not some other random characters.  I always prefer a sequel to a companion novel so these 4 books disappointed me in that respect.

What are your picks?   


You Might Also Like

26 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 5 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 16 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Flickr Images