The Literary Dating Game

9:28 AM


Ever see that t.v. show where the three guys sit on one side of a wall and the girl on the other and asks each guy questions...the girl then has to pick which guy she wants to date based only on his answers?  Well this is going to be exactly like that show, but even better.  Because this is going to be with book boys, which let's be serious, it doesn't get any better than that.

All you have to do is read the answers from your three potential book boyfriends.  When you've made a decision click on which bookish guy you'd like to date to find out who you're true match is!  Let me know in the comments who you got and if you'd go on a date with him if he were real.

Bachelor #1 if you could go back in time and change one thing what would it be?
If I could I'd go back--I'd appreciate my mom and spend more time with her.

What is your favorite color?
I'd definitely have to say red.  It's just such a powerful color and it looks good on me.

What is your best quality?
This is a tough question because I've got so many great qualities.  Beside my hot bod, killer sense of style, and charming personality?  I'd have to say that I'm protective of those I love.

What do you like to do in your free time?
Well, my boss is really demanding so I hardly have any free time to myself.  I'm surprised I'm admitting this, but I love to hang out with my new friends.



Bachelor #2 if you could go back in time and change one thing what would it be?
I'd go back to the day I let the girl of my dreams get away and not let her leave this time.

What is your favorite color?
Black like a crisp suit.

What is your best quality?
I'm tough on the outside, but inside I do have a heart, somewhere...I only let certain people see the true me.

What do you like to do in your free time?
I like to read.


Bachelor #3 if you could go back in time and change one thing what would it be?
I'd go back and be more assertive and less shy.

What is your favorite color?
Yellow.  It's a really cheerful color.

What is your best quality?
I try to be nice to everyone.  People say I'm "the boy next-door"type.

What do you like to do in your free time?
I love inventing new stuff or just taking walks around the block.





You Might Also Like

12 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 5 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 16 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Flickr Images