Stacking The Shelves & Sunday Post #39

12:00 AM


 The Sunday Post is a meme hosted by  Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.  
Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  Both are a chance to share what books you got this week, what happened on your blog last week, and what is to come next week.
(39)

 
Beautiful Stranger (Thank You Gallery Books for the audiobook)

The Book Depository sent me the copy of How My Summer WUIF instead of my giveaway winner and then they refused to help me.  So I ordered it again.  The address got messed up again, but I caught it in time so they canceled it.  And I ordered it again.  If this freaking book doesn't ship right I'm going to either cry or scream.  Has anyone else had problems with TBD?

Review: All I Need (2 Stars) & Every Little Piece (5 Stars) <----read this review! Such a good book!
e-newspaper: The Harley Bear Post
Vlog: Review&Recipe (Unravel Me & Coconut Cookies) & Kickass Heroines (Then and Now)

This week I stopped and smelled the roses, literally.  I went to the park and saw some beautiful flowers and then read in the gorgeous weather under shade.  It was the perfect day!  I also spent this week in doctors' offices, but that's nothing new these days.  I made a book jar which will help me pick my next reads since I WANT TO READ THEM ALL!!!  
  

This upcoming week I'm participating in The Wicked Wildfire Readathon.  It's going on until the 14th so come join in the fun!
*Beautiful Stranger
*How Zoe Made Her Dreams (Mostly) Come True
*Top Ten Beach Reads
*WOW
*The Dating Game: find out who your YA match is

What did you get this week?



You Might Also Like

18 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 5 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 16 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Flickr Images