Stacking The Shelves & Sunday Post #38

3:12 PM


 The Sunday Post is a meme hosted by  Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.  
Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  Both are a chance to share what books you got this week, what happened on your blog last week, and what is to come next week.
(38)
Across The Universe ( won from Smash Attack Reads!)
Reboot
Parallel
The Boyfriend App
How Zoe Made Her Dreams (Mostly) Come True
The Elite
Unbreakable
All I Need
Thank you April from Good Books And Good Wine for all the amazing books!
Ebooks purchased:
    
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping 
Uprising
Angela's review of Hazards of Skinny Dipping made me really want to read it so I just couldn't resist when I saw it was only $.99!  There were more books from April's giveaway box, but I'll show them next week.

Review: Wild Awake
Event: Armchair BEA
Wrap Up: May 2013

This week was very uneventful.  If Armchair BEA hadn't been going on I probably would have died of boredom.  I did get a lot of reading done though!  Who's excited for another month of #bsmphotoaday?  If you're participating let me know and I'll come follow you on instagram.
*All I Need
*Breaking Point
*Book BFF's Introduction/bookshelf tour vlog
*Top Ten Travel Books
*Discussion post
*e-newspaper
*Pashion For Bookish Fashion

What did you get this week?
Don't forget to vote on June's poll (right side bar)

You Might Also Like

36 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 5 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 16 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Flickr Images