Picture from May:
YA Rainbow Covers of 2013
I'm Not A Binge Reader
Ring Toss Booth (Spring Blog Carnival) Giveaway
Bout of Books Acrostic Poem Challenge/Giveaway
Bout of Books Goals and Updates
The Harley Bear Post (Bookish e-newspaper)
Summer Solstice Readathon Sign Up
Harley's Hall of Bookish Fame: Maren Dillie
Apollyon by Jennifer L. Armentrout (5 Stars)
The Evolution of Mara Dyer (5 Stars)
The Rules For Disappearing (Playlist & Giveaway) (4 Stars)
Losing It by Cora Cormack (4 Stars)
Strangelets by Michelle Gagon (4 Stars)
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (4 Stars)
Sweet Peril (4 Stars)
Wild Awake (3 Stars)
Overall I pretty much enjoyed everything I reviewed this month!
Books Read But Not Reviewed:
Reread Harry Potter #2
Reread Shatter Me
What happened this month?
1. My sister got married (well it was the end of April, but I just like telling people about it so we'll pretend it happened in May). The picture on the left is me in my Maid of Honor dress!
2. Bout of Books 7.0! Met my Book BFFs during a twitter chat randomly!
3. #bsmphotoaday on Instagram
4. I won some giveaways! This hardly ever happens so I was very excited.
5. I decided to go ahead with the surgery =/ which means next month I may not be around the blogosphere for a week or two. Going to need to schedule posts!
6. One of my best friends announced she's having a baby girl! And my sister's best friend found out she's pregnant as well.
7. Had bookmarks made for my blog.
8. Armchair BEA.
Favorite quote from a book I read in May?