Stacking The Shelves & Sunday Post #37

9:59 PM

 The Sunday Post is a meme hosted by  Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.  
Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  Both are a chance to share what books you got this week, what happened on your blog last week, and what is to come next week.
(37)
    
Books Mentioned:
Wild Awake 
(Thanks April!)
Every Little Piece
(Thank You Kate Ashton!)
Walking Disaster
The Book Thief 
(Audiobook from Library)


Friday a box of books that I won from April of Good Books And Good Wine blog arrived on my doorstep.  I made sure to open it when I was alone and I'm glad I did because there was a little bit of screaming, books shimmies (for you TeaTimers out there), and lots of smiles.  I would have been embarrassed for anyone to see this reaction to books bunches of pieces of paper bound together.  But you fellow book nerds get where I'm coming from.  Next week I'll do a vlog showing the other ones I received.

I also had my first hangout on google+ with my new Book BFFs!  They're a great group of ladies and we're planning some pretty awesome stuff.  
Check out some of my new buddies: Angela, Melina, and Lindsay.

Today I'm attending my neighbor's wedding!  I'll be keeping my fingers crossed because it's an outdoor wedding and the weather has been so iffy lately.     
*Wild Awake
*Breaking Point
*Armchair BEA posts!
*I'll also be doing the Anti BEA Readathon

What did you get this week?
Don't forget to vote on June's poll (right side bar)
I want to know about your 2013 beach reads!

You Might Also Like

21 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 5 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 16 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Flickr Images