Ignite Me Discussion

12:00 AM

You know how sometimes you tell yourself you're going to take a mini break from blogging and that break turns into a few weeks?  That just happened to me.  Although, I've been constantly uploading videos on my BookTube channel (we're at 891 subscribers!)  

I didn't do a written review for Ignite Me because I feel like most people already know what the series is about.  So here are my thoughts in a video instead.  
BEWARE: THERE ARE SPOILERS!

Please talk to me about this book.  I've been dying to chat about it with someone.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 5 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 16 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Flickr Images