Review: Under the Never Sky by: Veronica Rossi

5:15 PM



Title: Under the Never Sky

Author: Veronica Rossi
·        
Publisher: HarperCollins
·        
Publication date: 
January 3, 2012

       # of Pages: Hardcover- 375 
   
My Rating: 5/5 stars:  

    

Goodreads Summary:
Aria has lived her whole life in the protected dome of Reverie. Her entire world confined to its spaces, she's never thought to dream of what lies beyond its doors. So when her mother goes missing, Aria knows her chances of surviving in the outer wasteland long enough to find her are slim.

Then Aria meets an outsider named Perry. He's searching for someone too. He's also wild - a savage - but might be her best hope at staying alive.

If they can survive, they are each other's best hope for finding answers.

My Review:

þ 2 New Worlds
þ   2 character perspectives
þ A highly unique love story
þ Action packed

   I had a poll on my blog asking voters to chose which book I would read & review next.  This book won.  I was hesitant to read it because the cover of the two people spooning in front of a moon didn't really appeal to me.  But I trusted that the people who voted wouldn't steer me wrong so I got it out of the library.  The hardcover I got was the new cover with the girl emerging from a forest with the sky lit up behind her (the cover I used on this review).  
    
    The first five chapters I thought to myself "this book is terrible.  I'm going to give it 2-3 stars". As I got almost halfway through the book I thought "Okay so maybe this is getting better, but it's still not amazing.  Maybe 4 stars."  As I got to the last 3rd of the book I was thinking "I can't put this down.  I need to find out the ending now!  This is 5 stars!"  And here's why it's 5 stars:  Read the rest of my review here.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 5 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 16 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Flickr Images