Weekly Event: Feature & Follow Friday #1

4:26 PM


This meme is hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read.  It is a great way to meet fellow bloggers and gain new followers.  Each participant will answer the week's F&F questions.  And each week a blogger will be Featured on the host's website. 


This week's featured blogger is JoAnne from:
                       

This week's question:What is the best book you've read this month?  What is the worst book you've read this month? 



I enjoyed this book the most because I picked it up off the shelf with no expectations.  I hadn't really read reviews, but I had seen people on Goodreads.com saying that they liked it.  And the cover really fascinated me.  I was so wrapped up in this book trying to solve the mystery.  I could not put it down.  I just had to know who did it.  I love when books surprise me!




This book I am still reading.  I don't hate it, although some parts are a little too repulsive.  I had seen the movie and knew parts of it would be disturbing, but I loved the two main characters and the mystery aspect of the movie so I decided to try the book anyway.  Since I have seen the movie, it's a tad boring because I already know how it will end.  I thought usually movies change things around, but so far this book is almost verbatim of what was on the big screen.  Everyone tells me to stick with it so I'll keep trying.



Take a look at my past Friday posts!
Leave comments with a link to your Follow Friday/Feature & Follow and I'll be sure to check it out.  Also scroll down to read author Sara Daniell's first blog interview!



You Might Also Like

8 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 5 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 16 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Flickr Images