Stacking the Shelves/Sunday Post #10

3:02 PM




STSmall_thumb[2]
 The Sunday Post is a meme hosted by  Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.  Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  Both are a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and talk about what is coming up for the week on our blog. Link up each week.  I will be doing Weekly Recap, What books I got that week, and a sneak peek of what to expect for the next week on my blog.


  
Books Mentioned:
(Click title to view on goodreads)

I made this video on Friday so when I say tomorrow I'm going wedding dress shopping for my sister it really was yesterday lol.  It went really well.  My mom and I got all teary eyed when we saw her in the first dress she tried on (which happened to be the one she chose in the end).  It seems so real that it's all happening now.  I'm excited to help her start planning more stuff.  

I've been plowing through books lately.  I think because I've been really stressed and reading is an easy way for me to feel better.  I finished Of Poseidon, Deadlocked, Stolen, and I'm halfway through Perfect Chemistry all within the span of five days.  By the way Perfect Chemistry is hilarious and awesome.  I couldn't put it down today...even read while I was on the elliptical lol.  Hope you guys have a great week.  Leave me a link to your STS post!



You Might Also Like

15 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 5 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 16 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Flickr Images