My Goals: 31 Days of Halloween Event!

12:00 AM

MY GOALS for 31 Days of Halloween Event:
31 Days of Halloween

I've already started reading for this already and I'm having so much fun creeping myself out!  Here are my overly ambitious goals.  I'm hoping to get lots of reading done this weekend because I'm sick and will probably lay in bed both days.  

Books I have out from the library already (Crossed out means I read it this week):
1. Alice in Zombieland
2. Bad Girls Don't Die
3. Girl of Nightmares
4. Sweet Evil
5. Ten
6. The Body Finder
7. The Summoning
8. The Unquiet
9. Vampire Academy
10.Velveteen
11. Xile
12. 666 Park Avenue

If somehow I finish all those:
1. Posess
2. The Ghost of Graylock
3. This is not a Test
4. The Devouring

If I missed a really good scary book let me know. 
 I usually don't read this genre so it's possible I've missed a lot.    


Want to join in the fun?





You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 28 days, 3 hrs, 40 min (10/31/2012 11:59 PM North America - Eastern Standard Time)




You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 5 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 16 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Flickr Images