Stacking the Shelves/Sunday Post #17

4:43 PM




STSmall_thumb[2]
 The Sunday Post is a meme hosted by  Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.  Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  Both are a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and talk about what is coming up for the week on our blog. Link up each week.  I will be doing Weekly Recap, What books I got that week, and a sneak peek of what to expect for the next week on my blog.

FROM THE LIBRARY, B&N, & AUTHOR

    
The Casual Vacancy 
I love J. K. Rowling so obviously I need to read this one.  I was number 93 on the list at the library so either they bought a lot of copies or people read it so fast and returned it quickly too.  I hope it's good!


Vampire Academy Series
I've gone through this series within like two weeks.  It's just so good!  I'm in love with Dimitri and hoping things go how I want in books 5 and 6 lol.

WEEKLY RECAP

   

          I sucked again this week.  Sorry guys!  I was sick onTuesday.  I need to go to the dr., but I'm scared they're going to do an endoscope or whatever it's called where they stick a camera down your throat to see how your stomach is.  So for now I'll just deal with being sick once every few weeks.  I know it's bad, but whatever.  I need to start posting regularly again!  

The hurricane is supposed to hit here today or tomorrow so you bet I'm stocked up on the essentials...books and Taylor Swift's new cd.  Obviously I've got my priorities right.  I'm hoping to get a lot of reviews done because I probably won't be going anywhere for awhile.  That is if the power stays on!  Wish me luck.

 NEXT WEEK

Reviews to come:
*Sweet Evil
*The Body Finder
*The Summoning
*Vampire Academy series (Mini Reviews)

Posts:
*Amish vs. Abnegation
*31 Days of Halloween Final Update
*Top Ten/Teaser Tuesday
*WOW

What goodies did you get this week? 
 Leave a link and I'll stop by.

You Might Also Like

12 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 5 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 16 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Flickr Images