Stacking the Shelves/Sunday Post #19

6:44 PM





STSmall_thumb[2]
 The Sunday Post is a meme hosted by  Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.  Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  Both are a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and talk about what is coming up for the week on our blog. Link up each week.  I will be doing Weekly Recap, What books I got that week, and a sneak peek of what to expect for the next week on my blog.

Last week

I haven't posted anything in awhile.  To be honest, I hadn't even read anything in awhile.  But I recently got back into reading (just in time to accomplish my 2012 Goodreads Goal!).  Unfortunately, it's because I'm sick...again.  This time it's pretty bad, but I'm trying to stay hopeful and look at the positives.  I can read a lot now since all I've been doing is resting.  I managed to finish these books in the past week or so.

                       

Between the Lines series was really good, but I didn't end up getting the third book.  Kind of had enough after the first two.  Where I belong and Tempting The Best Man were kind of a disappointment.  Easy was an amazing New Adult book.  Loved Catching Jordan.  I also Looooved Hush Hush...even if it did remind me of Twilight a lot.  Here's where I need your help.

Should I continue the Hush Hush series?  I have a giftcard so I could go get an ecopy of Crescendo right now.  For those of you who have read the series...is it worth the $7.99?  Or should I wait and get it in walmart for $5 like I did with the first book.

 NEXT WEEK

I just got a review copy of Nobody's Damsel (sequel to Somebody Else's Fairytale).  I'm really excited to read this.  Going to start it tonight and will probably be done with it tomorrow.  A big thank you to the author Emily for giving me a chance to review it!

You Might Also Like

11 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 5 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 16 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Flickr Images