Top Ten Tuesday #17

9:09 PM



http://brokeandbookish.blogspot.com/ 

Brokeandbookish provides a topic each week and bloggers list their top ten within that category.



Top Ten Books Most Anticipated for 2013

1. Premeditated: The summary of this book is what made me instantly add it to my to read list.  The cover is pretty cool too.  I think this may be my most (non sequel) anticipated for 2013...so far.



2. Opal: Okay, so this is my most anticipated sequel.  My only fear is I'll read it in a day like I did Obsidian and Onyx =(

3.  Sweet Peril:  I loved the first book and can't wait to see more Kai and Anna!

4. The Collector: This one sounds different.  Not only is it a guy's pov it's got a darker feeling to it.

5. Dance of Shadows: Anything with a ballerina on the front cover interests me.  And this one seems mysterious and creepy at the same time.  Can't wait!

6.Unravel Me: I don't think I have to explain this one.  I still haven't read Destroy Me yet.  Need to get on that.

7. Through The Ever Night: I remember reading the first one of this series in a day.  The writing style was just so unique and I loved the switching back from Perry to Aria's pov.  Plus, look at that
gorgeous cover.

8.Boundless: I forget a lot of what happens in the first two books, but I remember I really liked them so it's exciting that the last book is coming out soon.

9.The Almost Truth: I don't know why I've been excited for this one, but the cover has stuck in my mind.  Yay for contemp.

10. Isla and the Happily Ever After, Obsession, and Of Triton : These don't have covers or pub dates yet, but they're coming out in 2013.  I can't wait for all three!

What are you excited for?

You Might Also Like

8 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 5 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 16 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Flickr Images