Stacking The Shelves & Sunday Post #45

12:00 AM

 The Sunday Post is a meme hosted by  Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.  
Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  Both are a chance to share what books you got this week, what happened on your blog last week, and what is to come next week.
(45)
I did a video haul for the last three months.  I got soooo many books, but they're all really good!
I'm thinking I might pick 3 days a week to always post on.  I seem to have gotten lazy with my blog and started focusing more on YouTube channel, but I want to make sure I still post stuff here.  I will be hosting a challenge for the Bout of Books Readathon coming up in January so I'm very excited about that!

-Review: Dragonfly
-TTT
-(un)haul video
What did you get this week?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 5 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 16 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Flickr Images