Weekly Event: Feature & Follow Friday #3

1:50 PM




This meme is hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read
 It is a great way to meet fellow bloggers and gain new followers.  Each participant will answer the week's F&F questions.  And each week a blogger will be Featured on the host's website. 


This week's featured blogger is from
             romanceaholic Feature & Follow #91              

This week's question:

Q: Have you ever bought a book BECAUSE of a bad review?

I use reviews as a guide, but they don't dictate whether or not I buy a book.  If the reviewer is specific about what bothered them and I know it will not bother me then I will still read the book.  However, I usually put it on the bottom of my To Read list depending on how bad the review is.  Fun Fact: I usually read low reviews first on Goodreads and then work up to the 5 star reviews.

Leave comments with a link to your Follow Friday/Feature & Follow and I'll be sure to check it out!
     

Tweeted:  Awesome Authors I Follow Edition:      

You Might Also Like

13 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 5 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 16 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Flickr Images