Sunday Post/Stacking the Shelves #24

11:58 PM


 The Sunday Post is a meme hosted by  Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.  Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  Both are a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and talk about what is coming up for the week on our blog. 


         
Article 5
I've seen so many raving reviews for book two so I think it's time I start this series.  I got this from the library the other day.  Still have a bunch of books to read before this, but I'm excited to have it nonetheless.    



 
   
  
        My first ever read along and giveaway are up and running!  Please go check it out!  Also, I posted my first ever Review and Recipe!  I had so much fun with that one and can't wait to share more of my hand crafted recipes.

This week was tough. I got dehydrated again and had to get an IV, but other than that I've been feeling much better which means two things:

1. I've been watching Vampire Diaries nonstop (I'm on Season 2 Episode 8) LOVE Damon at this point! And Katherine is just annoying.  And... 

2. I've been reading a lot.  I'm halfway through Madman's Daughter and loving it.  I even made up a Passion For Bookish Fashion post for it where I put together an outfit Juliet wears in the book and a 2013 version.  I was so excited to share this I almost posted today, but I controlled myself and waited.  Look for that post tomorrow!!!
  
Reviews to come:
*The Madman's Daughter
*City of Ashes

Posts:
*Passion For Bookish Fassion: Madman's Daughter
*The Carrie Diaries readalong update #1
*Teaser: Madman's Daughter
*WOW
*Harley's Hall of Bookish Fame #1

You Might Also Like

14 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 5 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 16 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Flickr Images