Waiting On Wednesday #18

12:00 AM



Jill from Breaking The Spine hosts this awesome meme where bloggers feature books they are eagerly anticipating to be published.



Seventeen-year-old Zoe and her cousin Jess eagerly start summer jobs at New Jersey's Fairyland theme park, but Jess does not get her dream role and Zoe is assigned to be personal assistant to the park's "Queen," winning her no friends.




 April 23, 2013


That summary is kinda short and vague, but I love the cover and it's by the author of Smart Girls Get What They Want (which I hear is really good!).  Oh and it also take place in Jersey which is where I'm from...although I've never heard of a Fairyland theme park.  I'm lovin contemp lately!

While you're here:
I'm cohosting my first read along ever!  Click the banner below to find out how to participate!  Oh and did I mention there's a GIVEAWAY!?!


You Might Also Like

10 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 5 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 16 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Flickr Images