Stacking the Shelves/Sunday Post #23

7:50 PM



 The Sunday Post is a meme hosted by  Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.  Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  Both are a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and talk about what is coming up for the week on our blog. 

         
Boundless
I LOVE putting books on hold at the library before they are released.  I always get the best books first!  I'm nervous to read this one because I hear it makes you question Team Tucker.  Anyone who has read it...what do you think?


City of Ashes
I'm almost done with this one.  My cousin and I decided to read it at the same time and discuss it.  Chapter 9 broke our hearts lol.


Madman's Daughter
I did a big book shimmy when this arrived in the mail!  Thanks again to Epic Reads for the present!  I'm going to start it tomorrow and hopefully have a review up soon since it comes out this week.

The Carrie Diaries
I have some exciting news!!!  A new bloggie friend and I are hosting a Read Along for this next week.  Stop back tomorrow for information on the read-a-long, giveaway, and guest post...and how you can sign up to join us.


    
        I have never been so excited about blogging!  I have so much fun stuff coming up this year and I can't wait to share.  I'm co-hosting my first ever read along (stop back tomorrow for information), I've got a few new features running, I've won some giveaways, I'm going to host my first giveaway, and I've been reading like crazy!  2013 is gonna be a good year you guys.  I can just feel it!  

I did a little happy dance yesterday.  Why you ask?  Because after a few hours of staring at the screen and scratching my head I FINALLY figured out how to make that beautious drop down menu for my blog!  This week I gave my blog a makeover (because I'm obsessed with teal all of a sudden) and Idk about you, but I love it!  What do you think?
  
Got a busy week next week!

Reviews to come:
*The Madman's Daughter
*Boundless
*Dance of Shadows

Posts:
* Read Along Announcement
*Top Ten Tuesday:Most Frustrating Characters
*Teaser: Madman's Daughter
*WOW
*Review & Recipe (Feb 1st)
*Passion for Bookish Fashion (Feb 2nd)


You Might Also Like

29 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 5 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 16 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Flickr Images