Passion For Bookish Fashion #1

12:00 AM



I spend way too much time on Pinterest looking at cute outfits.  And one day I found a dress that reminded me of a character in a book I was reading.  I decided to start a feature where I could put together outfits that remind me of characters in books I'm reading!





Samantha meets Jase one summer and it changes her life.  She grows into the person she wants to be instead of the perfect version of a daughter her mom wants her to be.  

But one thing that never changes is her cute & comfy fashion sense.  After coming home from a long day lifeguarding she likes to throw on a dress with flip flops. I picked simple yet elegant accessories because although she comes from money I feel like she wouldn't flaunt it.  Finally I picked a watch because she's always punctual and on time. 

Dress  Purse  Earings  Flip Flops Bracelet 


I could totally see her chilling on a blanket with Jase on her roof star gazing and makin out after a day at the beach.

What do you think?  
Can you see Samantha wearing this?



You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 5 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 16 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Flickr Images