Stacking the Shelves / Sunday Post #21

12:00 AM


Stacking the Shelves / Sunday Post #21



STSmall_thumb[2]
 The Sunday Post is a meme hosted by  Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.  Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  Both are a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and talk about what is coming up for the week on our blog. Link up each week.  I will be doing Weekly Recap, What books I got that week, and a sneak peek of what to expect for the next week on my blog.

FROM B&N & giveaway


    
Undertakers
I won this in a giveaway from The Fake Steph Dot Com 's giveaway!




Mara Dyer Series
I've already read the first book in this series and loved it, but that was awhile ago so I bought it to reread before I start the sequel which I've been waiting for forever!


The Covenant Series
I'm excited to start this series.  I made sure to buy all the books at once because I know J.L.A's writing is addictive.



Opal
I reread Obsidian and am in the middle of rereading Onyx today so that I can start my Bout of Books readathon off with Opal! I won the cool bookmarks from Val from Stuckinbooks.com during her #LoveJLA twitter party last week!  That one with Daemon is fantastic.

WEEKLY RECAP

         
        I felt like I did more posts than that this week, but I guess not.  I was on twitter a lot.  I did however do my first post with blogging tips.  A few people had been asking the same questions "how'd you do that?" so I decided to make a post on it.  And I learned how to take screen shots with my mac! 

Who else is excited for Bout of Books?!?  I'm ready to go!  So glad I had a gift card for B&N because I was able to get so many great books that I'm sure I'll meet my goal this year.  

 NEXT WEEK

Reviews to come:
*Opal
*Evolution of Mara Dyer
*Covenant Series

Posts:
*Bout of Books 6.0 Updates
*Books are like Bandaids 

What goodies did you get this week? 
 Leave a link and I'll stop by.

You Might Also Like

12 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 5 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 16 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Flickr Images