Once Upon A Readathon Goals and Updates!

12:12 AM

I'm baaaaaack!  The surgery went well and I'm still recovering, but feeling great so far.  Which means I have plenty of time to read while I'm on the mend!

I'm participating in:


(click for more info)

Goals
         
I want to catch up on the first fifteen chapters of Golden because it's the BookBFFs book of the month and I'm behind.  I also have been dying to read Sarah Dessen's new book so that one's a must.  And I usually finish JLA's books in a day so I thought Obsession would be a good pick for a readathon.  Also, I've been listening to The Lightening Thief audiobook while I crochet.

Updates
Monday: Today I listened up to chapter 7 in the Percy Jackson book while I finished the baby blanket I was crocheting!  I'm liking this series so far and loving the MC's voice.  Percy just arrived at Camp Halfblood so I'm excited to see what happens next.  I also read 10 chapters in Golden.  This one is really good!  I'm really liking the characters and I love the mystery in the background.

The Book BFFs hosted a challenge/giveaway today that you can see here:

Tuesday: I'm all caught up with Golden.  Just finished Chapter 15!  It's getting soooo good.  I wasn't expecting the twist.  I started The Moon and More and am loving it so far.  I was nervous because I didn't enjoy her last book as much as I wanted to, but this one has my attention from the start.

Wednesday:



You Might Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 5 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 16 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Flickr Images