Teaser Tuesday #6

7:15 AM



Miz B. from Should Be Reading

Each week bloggers share a few lines of the book they are currently reading.  No Spoilers please!

This week I'm reading to awesome books.  So I decided to share both =)  Enjoy!


"It's your fault you know."

"What?" I hear him frown. "Why?"

"My neck's been hurting ever since the wreck."

"I'm sorry." He slides my hair to one side, and I feel his soft breath behind my ear just before his lips touch my skin.  A sizzling charge shoots from my shoulder to my toes.

"Jason!" I spin around to face him, covering the spot with my hand.  "What are you doing?"

My heart's flying in my chest, and I can feel my cheeks turning pink.  I quickly scan the halls, but it doesn't look like anyone saw.

"We're not together anymore," I say.

He leans against the lockers and smiles at me like he knows his kiss felt amazing.  "We never were."

-The Truth About Faking by Leigh Talbert Moore

My review for this will be up tomorrow so don't forget to check back!


.


He moved so slowly, so deliberately, that if he'd been outside the veil, I'd have had him pinned to the ground with my elbow in his throat in less than a second.  But he was inside, with her, and he knew he could take his time. 

He met my eyes, smiling, and executed one swift slice with his blade.  

Across her throat.

Everything went quiet.

-Pg 27 Timepiece (Hourglass Novel #2) by Myra McEntire






While you're here don't forget to check out my 5 Star review of Onyx!

Also, I'm being featured on http://www.auntiespinellireads.com today!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 5 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 16 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Flickr Images