Stacking the Shelves/ Sunday Post

3:03 PM




STSmall_thumb[2]
 The Sunday Post is a meme hosted by  Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.  Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  Both are a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and talk about what is coming up for the week on our blog. Link up each week.  I will be doing Weekly Recap, What books I got that week, and a sneak peek of what to expect for the next week on my blog.

FROM THE LIBRARY, B&N, & AUTHOR

      

Past Weeks:
      
      
Perks of Being A Wallflower
I saw the movie yesterday and loved it.  If you haven't seen it yet you should really go while it's out in theaters.  I can't wait to read the book.


Velveteen

This one has been on my to read list forever and now that it's finally out I'm not as excited to read it.  I think because the girl on the cover looks like Kristen Stewart.  Anyone else think so?

Winter White
I liked the first book so I'm hoping the second one is even better.  I don't want to reread the first one, but I kind of forget what happened at the end.


Vampire Academy Series
I. Am. Obsessed.  Such a good series.  I can't believe I didn't pick it up sooner.  The covers kind of turned me off because they look kind of stupid, but the stories are fantastic.  I'm in the middle of Shadow Kiss right now.

**I've already finished The Summoning and Body Finder

WEEKLY RECAP

            
I don't know what's going on with my health lately.  I've been not feeling well on and off so last week I only got one post in.  I'm really hoping it'll all just go away and I'll be 100% back to normal and can post regularly.  I've gotten a lot of good books though so at least I've been reading a lot.

 NEXT WEEK

Reviews to come:
*Ten
*The Body Finder
*The Summoning
*Vampire Academy

Posts:
*Amish vs. Abnegation
*31 Days of Halloween update
*Top Ten/Teaser Tuesday
*WOW

What goodies did you get this week? 
 Leave a link and I'll stop by.

You Might Also Like

17 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 5 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 16 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Flickr Images