Stacking the Shelves / Sunday Post #20

12:00 AM



STSmall_thumb[2]
 The Sunday Post is a meme hosted by  Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.  Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  Both are a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and talk about what is coming up for the week on our blog. Link up each week.  I will be doing Weekly Recap, What books I got that week, and a sneak peek of what to expect for the next week on my blog.

FROM THE LIBRARY, B&N, & AUTHOR

      
    
Something Like Normal
I've heard such good things about this book and I'm in need of a good contemp right about now!


Crescendo
I really liked Hush Hush and was excited when I saw this book was in the library already.  I might read this one first.  Gotta have more Patch in my life.


I've Got Your Number
I love Sophie's books so I'm finally getting around to reading her new book.  It'll be the first adult fiction that I've read in a while. 

WEEKLY RECAP

      
  

         This week has been a roller coaster, but the doctors FINALLY figured out what's wrong with me and I'm on antibiotic now so hopefully I feel better before Christmas!  Being sick has given me a chance to do some great reading and blogging this week though.  I finished The Maze Runner, Perks of Being A Wallflower, and Nobody's Damsel.  My twitter friend Jenna stopped by for a guest review of Dash & Lily's Book of Dares!  I also did a post asking for help on if I should read books that I don't like their covers (Click the Pic of Sheldon from Big Bang Theory to help me out).  

Dec 21 from 12-7 am we had CRAZY 50 mph winds that knocked out the power in some places.  I hadn't believed the world was going to end, but during that random storm I was kinda nervous not gonna lie lol.  But I'm so glad the world didn't end because I have so many books I still want to read!  Hope everyone has a great Christmas and New Year!

 NEXT WEEK

Reviews to come:
*The Maze Runner
*Perks of Being A Wallflower
*Where I Belong
*Easy

Posts:
*New Adult Post
*Bout of Books 6.0 Goals
*Top Ten/Teaser Tuesday
*WOW

What goodies did you get this week? 
 Leave a link and I'll stop by.

You Might Also Like

11 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 5 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 16 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Flickr Images