Top Ten Tuesday #18

10:10 PM

 


Brokeandbookish provides a topic each week and bloggers list their top ten within that category.





December 18: Top Ten Books I Read In 2012
(Click on title for goodreads pg)


The Perks of Being A Wallflower: Oh man.  Why did I wait so long to read this?!  It was so good and really made me think about life, love, frienship, everything!  And I loved the movie too.



Obsidian/Onyx: I can't stop talking about these books.  I've been pushing them on anyone who will listen to me.  I can't wait for the third book which just came out Dec 11.  Now I just need to go buy it!



 Sweet Evil I don't know why I loved this one so much, but I kinda want to read it again!


 Wanderlove: This book made me want to travel so bad.  It was one of those books you just lose yourself in.  I'll probably reread it every summer because it was so light and fun.

Of Poseidon: This book kept me laughing.  I loved the main character's voice.  It was also my first mermaid book so it must have been pretty great for me to keep wanting to read this genre in the future.



Pushing the Limits: I was so excited when I got this one on Netgalley.  I think I read it in like a day.  It was so raw and so emotional.  Loved it!


 Insurgent: Duh!

The Immortal Rules: I usually don't like dark creepy covers, but this one intrigued me and I'm glad I picked it up.  I loved it!

The Syndicate: I love The Bourne Supremecy and this book was kind of like those movies.


Under the Never Sky: This book is on so many of my lists, but I just loved it.

And a bonus #11 & 12: 
Self published books:
(click pictures for goodreads)
What were your favorite reads of 2012?

You Might Also Like

9 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 5 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 16 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Flickr Images