Allegiant review in 9 GIFs

12:00 AM

I finally finished Allegiant which means I'm back on social media (I had been avoiding spoilers).  So here is my spoiler free reaction to the final book in the Divergent series.

Me during the first 300 pages:
At Tris and Four's relationship

At the boring plot

Then around page 301 shit started going down.




And Veronica Roth broke me.
I cried into my breakfast and prayed no one came home and walked in on me crying over fictional characters.

After I finished and realized the series is over.  Like for real.  There wouldn't be any more books in the series.  EVER.



So my overall feelings for this book?  I had a lot of anticipation and a lot of disappointment.

You Might Also Like

9 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 5 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 16 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Flickr Images