Weekly Event: Musing Mondays #5

12:18 PM







She posts a question each Monday for bloggers who are participating in this meme and we answer them.My previous Monday posts.



June 11, 2012
(#5)
This week's musing asks:

What is the longest book you have ever read? How long did it take you to read it?

I'd probably have to say Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix since it's like 800 something pages.  I don't remember how long it took me to read it, but probably only a few days since I loved that series.  

I remember reading the last book of the HP series the day I got my wisdom teeth out (Summer of 2007).  My mind was so hazy from the pain killers yet I managed to finish the book in one day.  Not sure I remembered much of what happened...maybe I should reread it soon haha.
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter, #5)


What was the longest book you've read?

I'll be posting a review for Anna Dressed in Blood later today.

You Might Also Like

9 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 5 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 16 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Flickr Images