Feature & Follow Friday #9

12:17 PM


 It is a great way to meet fellow bloggers and gain new followers.  Each participant will answer the week's F&F questions.  And each week a blogger will be Featured on the host's website. 

This week's featured blogger -Read It, Read It, Loved It



Q: Do your reading habits change based on your mood? Do you read a certain genre if you are feeling depressed or happy?


I go through phases where I want to read one genre more than others.  One week I'll be craving contemporary then the next week I'll want action and adventure.  

If I'm sad I usually try to read a contemp because they make me smile and they have happy endings.  If I'm happy I might try something adventurous where you explore a new world.  

But most of the time I just grab whatever is in my to be read basket (yes, I'm that organized/OCD) and see what cover/summary appeals to me most in the moment.  

Leave a link to your F&F and I'll stop by =)

   


While you're here don't forget to stop by my review Of Poseidon.  
I loved it and have been recommending it to all my friends!

You Might Also Like

11 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 5 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 16 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Flickr Images