15 Day Book Blogger Challenge

12:00 AM


DAY 7:
  1. I'm never satisfied with my blog layout.  I always feel like trying new html codes or moving stuff around.
  2. I have a binder to keep me organized which includes: a calendar, notes printed from my phone app (from while I was reading), my tbr list, and ideas for posts. 
  3. At some point I ended up with 50+ unread books on my shelf and decided to read all those before I took on any tours or self pub books.
  4. I feel like I have to publish my posts at midnight.  For some reason it bothers me if they go live mid-day.
  5. Confession: I'm starting to like BookTubing more than blogging =O I know blasphemy! 
  6. I get very behind on writing reviews.  I currently have about 10 books I've read and took notes on, but have not reviewed.
  7. I plan out my month in blogging, but then don't follow it often.

What are your blogging quirks?  
Any of them the same as mine?

You Might Also Like

7 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 5 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 16 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Flickr Images