Sunday Post & Stacking The Shelves #32

6:42 PM




 The Sunday Post is a meme hosted by  Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.  Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  Both are a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and talk about what is coming up for the week on our blog. 

Books Mentioned (Click title for goodreads):
Belonging Karen Ann Hopkins
If You Stay Courtney Cole
The Edge of Never J.A. Redmerski 
Crazy Dangerous Andrew Klavan
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Stieg Larsson
The Girl Who Played With Fire Stieg Larsson
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest Stieg Larsson
Gut and Psychology Syndrome Dr. Natasha Campbell-Mcbride

Bloggers Mentioned:
Jenni from Alluring Reads

My sister's wedding is in a few weeks so we've been so busy doing last minute things like dress fittings and trial hair runs.  I had a bad week health-wise the past few days so I decided to buy myself a crap ton of books.  Retail therapy at its finest!  They came in the mail this weekend so I can't wait to share them with ya'll next Sunday.  Thanks to Aubrey and Margo I knew exactly which books to buy!  

Congrats to Majibookshelf for winning my copy of Opal from my blogaversary giveaway!  I was able to get it in the mail yesterday so it should be coming to you soon.  

*The Peculiars
*If You Stay
*TTT: Favorite Covers
*Random Thoughts Thursday: I have a surprise planned for this one!
*Harley Bear Post #4


You Might Also Like

21 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 5 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 16 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Flickr Images