Sunday Post/ Stacking the Shelves #31

12:00 AM




 The Sunday Post is a meme hosted by  Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.  Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  Both are a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and talk about what is coming up for the week on our blog. 

       
         
City of Glass
I got the 3rd book in the Mortal Instruments series!  I keep seeing all this Clockwork Princess excitement so I want to finish this series and start that one.



The Art of Wishing
Since last week was Easter I didn't do a STS, but I got this last week, read, and reviewed it already!


Don't forget to enter my blogaversary giveaway.  It's open for a few more days!

*Crash and Burn
*City of Glass

*TTT: Favorite Books I Read Before I Was A Blogger 
*WOW
*That Awkward Thursday:  That awkward moment you realize the guy you ship has no chance of getting the girl.
*Harley Bear Post

You Might Also Like

8 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 5 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 16 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Flickr Images