Sunday Post & Stacking the Shelves #33

12:22 AM

 The Sunday Post is a meme hosted by  Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.  Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  Both are a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and talk about what is coming up for the week on our blog. 
(33)
(Click cover for goodreads)
     

I already read and reviewed The Collector!  And I was so excited to get a spot on The Rules for Disappearing Tour over at Itching For Books.  I'll be posting my review and playlist for that book May 14th.  And I also bought a copy of the second HP book because for some reason I didn't own it and I'm doing the reread-along!

Wow this was a crazy week.  I found out I might need to get minor surgery and I was really upset, but after everything that happened in Boston I was reminded that life is too short to dwell on the things you can't change in life.  I've been trying to just take every day as it comes and enjoy it and not worry about what might or might not happen in the future.  It's actually very freeing to live this way.  Also, my sister gets married in less than a week!  I'm so excited!

In the bookish world, I've been scheduling lots of things for the blog and I'm really excited.  I'm participating in tours, being interviewed on another blog, signing up to run mini challenges in events, and giveaway hops.  I'm so excited for the next couple of months!  I love the blogging community!

*Belonging
*TTT: books I thought I'd like more/less than I did
*Random Thoughts Thursday

Don't forget to check out my review of The Collector!



You Might Also Like

35 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 5 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 16 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Flickr Images